John and Zoe
Paul and Lora
March 2012 Fun
18 weeks Ultrasound
Two Peas in a Pod
Welcome Summer 2011!
Luck of the Irish
Welcome Summer 2011!
July 02, 2011 by mariel •
What a busy summer so far! We've been trying to enjoy it as much as possible, spending lots of time outside. Thanks to our friends the Urbans now we have a little playset in the back which they both love!
- Every other Wednesday we've been going to the park with the pirate ship (or space ship like John likes to call it) to meet with our church's Moms and Tots group. This is the first time we've been to that park and the kids LOVE IT!
- We've spent a lot of time at the Urban's house playing with their new playground.
- Big news! John had his check up at the dentist!!! He talked to the girl until she almost passed out, but the visit was a success. NO CAVITIES!!!! YAY!!! So proud of him, he was so good!
- We visited the museum of natural history.
- Had a big family trip to Lancaster for my friend Stpeh's wedding. While there we had dinner at Miller's Smorgasbord, where Zoe really enjoyed eating her ice cream. We visited the Strasburg Railroad and got to go on a steam train ride. The kids had fun riding on a Thomas and playing with the train table at the Thomas store. We missed the real Thomas by a week but got to see him at "The Works" getting ready for his big appearance. And of course we got to see the beautiful bride walk down the aisle. John even got to dance with her.
- The kids got to go to their first baseball game! Pirates vs Red Sox. Lots of Red Sox fans, John had a fun time yelling "Go Bucs!" to Dave's boss who is a Red Sox fan. Of course I had to call my dad several times to update him on the Pirates win. ;-)
- Last but not least we celebrated Halloween in June with dress up day. John was a pirate and Zoe a princess (Cinderella). John loved the idea so much that now he wants to play dress up everyday no matter where we have to go. So we went to story time at the library and he dressed up as Army Pirate. That library is sooooo kid friendly and awesome that one of the children's librarian was wearing a princess crown and he got tons of compliments.
More June photos in the